After a long time I share the horse project I've been worked on for a while. I finished the project in March 2019 but now I have the opportunity to share it. My goal in this project was to improve myself about anatomy, muscle behavior and grooming and to achieve an acceptable result. I was responsible for all tasks, soo it was a compelling process for me.
I started to working in ZBrush When I modeling the skeletal, muscle, fascia, fat and the final mesh, I always considered the balance between on the meshes. I used Advanced Skeleton for rig. I looked for mocap for the simulation test but couldn't find it, so I made an animation cycle myself. There may be some glaring mistakes in the animation, but it was enough for me to use in the simulation. I wonder how the horse reacts to movements using a mocap or propper animation. I used XGen for grooming and I used nHair for mane and tail simulation. And I used Arnold for render.