Our current publically available tools don't include a Warp deformer, though you can achieve a similar effect by using our solver:
- Make your source and target character geometry topologically match.
- Have 2 copies of your source geometry and 1 copy of your target geometry in your scene.
- Add a blendShape to one of your source geometries using the target geometry as the blend target.
- Set keyframes on the blendShape between frame 1 and 10
- Convert your blendShaped source mesh into a "bone"
- Convert the other copy of the source mesh into a "tissue"
- Attach the source "tissue" to the source "bone"
- Adjust the resolution of the tissue to capture any required curvature changes between the source and the target mesh
- Embed your muscle surfaces into the tissue
- Adjust your material to be very soft and remove gravity
- Run your 10 frame simulation.
The embedded muscles will now fit the target character geometry.
duplicate the muscles for use in your next character.
FYI - we do have a number of in-house deformers that we may choose to include in future releases of ZivaVFX.