I can't believe its been almost a year since my last post. I have been lurking here the whole time, watching others receive great feedback.
I have continued to work on several things over the last nine months or so.
~ I have been refining my character geometry. Working on the overall look and form.
~ I have rebuilt my muscle geometry several hundred times 🙂 Learning from others as they post here.
~ I refined my skeleton geometry in relation to my muscle rebuild. Also grouping the bones differently to help prevent self intersections.
~ I built a volume preservation system similar to the one we use in our studio. I figure this will help when blending back to my base animation in key areas of the model.
~ I created some tools to help with the LOA setup. Creating/Deleting rivets, Storing out LOA setups for rebuilds. Adding some math nodes for excitation multipliers. And more stuff of that nature.
~ And of course I have been working on my texturing and surfacing of my model.
I have requested a second 60 day trial license. I am taking full advantage of the good nature of the Ziva crew. Allowing me to have a second go at a trial license. I hope to be able to get the muscle rig setup fairly quickly, and make some progress on a Fat simulation before the end of the trial.